Android Kotlin Development Masterclass Using Android Oreo
Kotlin will overtake Java for Android app development. Improve career options with Android Studio. Create your own app
- You’re taught step by step HOW to build Android apps for Google’s Oreo platform using Kotlin that will work on older Android versions.
- With each comprehensive step, the WHY you’re doing it is explained.
- You’ll have EXPERT LEVEL knowledge of the Kotlin programming language and know exactly how each process of Android Oreo development works.
- The course is continually UPDATED, so you’ll learn the very latest as Android Oreo evolves.
- NEW CONTENT is always being added, and you’re covered with full lifetime access to the course.
- SUPPORT is mind blowing – questions you have are answered that day.
- The EXPERTISE to be an Android Oreo Kotlin app developer as taught by the best.
- The skills you’ll learn are in HIGH DEMAND. You’ve learned to program like an expert. Go get that job!
- A computer – Windows, Mac, and Linux are all supported. Setup and installation instructions are included for each platform.
- Your ENTHUSIASM to learn the worlds #1 app development framework, and then to showcase it on your RESUME!
- Everything else needed to write apps for Android 8 Oreo with Kotlin is already included in the course.
There’s no getting around it.
Android accounts for 81.7% of all smartphones sold, but not all come packed with the very latest Android Oreo.
That won’t worry you because after completing this course, the apps you build will perform brilliantly on Android Oreo or any older Android operating system.
Now that’s something most courses don’t teach you!
So, you want to be an Android 8 Oreo programmer using the new Kotlin Programming Language?
Well, I’m Tim Buchalka, one of your instructors, and I’ve designed the Android Oreo Development Masterclass with Kotlin just for you!
Choosing a course that’s perfect for you can be damn hard. You need Instructors:
· Who are passionate about what they do.
· Keep their courses continually updated.
· And most important, provide outstanding support and follow up to your questions.
That’s what I do. And that’s the reason why I made it into the Top 10 List of Outstanding Instructors in the Udemy Instructor Awards.
Know that you’re exactly in the right place to MASTER Android 8 Oreo app programming using Kotlin.
This is a companion course to my best selling Udemy course Android App development Masterclass using Java. The major difference is it has been 100% re-recorded using Kotlin, the language that Google have only recently decided to adopt for Android app development.
In this course, you will discover the power of Android app development, and obtain the skills to dramatically increase your career prospects as a software developer. You’ll also have a head start over other developers using obsolete tools and earlier versions of Android.
Android is continually being updated, so OLD versions of the operating systems will have features from the latest version. It’s called AppCompat, which is a set of support libraries used to make apps developed with newer versions, work with older versions.
But it only works if the developer codes it a right way. It doesn’t just happen by default. The way I teach you in this Masterclass course is the right way!
With my course, you get the best of both worlds. You’re taught to write code for the latest version of Android Oreo with a strong focus on AppCompat. That way, the apps you build will also support older versions of Android.
Most Android courses just focus on teaching app development for the current Oreo version (or if you are lucky, the previous version Nougat). What that means is you’re only taught to make apps for the latest version of Android, and that alienates a huge user base.
With my course, that’s not the case. Your skill level is maximized so your app reaches more users, which means more downloads, which means more money.
Starting is easy because no previous programming experience is needed. NONE! If you do have it, great. Or maybe you just want to brush up on your Android development skills, and that’s fantastic too.
The course is presented using a combination of video, slides and diagrams, all designed to teach you everything you need to know.
This is what you’ll learn in the course:
· Develop apps for the very latest version of Android 8 Oreo that also work on older Android devices running older versions of the Android operating system.
· Download, install and configure the necessary (free) software.
· Create your first app.
· Build a range of apps demonstrating key aspects of the Android framework.
· Test your apps on emulators or a real Android phone or tablet.
· You’ll learn Kotlin programming because Google have just recently added support for Kotlin to Android app development. Included are Kotlin tutorial videos that will get you up to speed fast.
· Ensure your apps work with current and older Android versions on phones and tablets.
· Use Android studio 3, the newest version of Google’s premier Android tool.
· Learn how to use databases, web services, and even get your apps to speak!
· Understand the all new Constraint layout, for “drag and drop” screen creation.
· Use powerful libraries of code to play videos, download website data, manipulate images, and a whole lot more!
To reinforce what you’ve learnt during the course, there are numerous challenges designed to help you understand each concept being taught. You’re also shown the solution to the challenge so you know you’re always on the right track.
The course is continually updated and enhanced, and fully supports Android Oreo as it evolves. New content is added each week, guaranteeing what you’re learning is relevant for you today and will never be obsolete.
With many courses, it’s just set and forget. But not with mine! I’ve got a PROVEN track record of continually updating and adding new content. An example is my Java Masterclass course which now has 70 hours of content and counting, and benefited a whopping 150,000 students.
And if you have any doubts about the course, be blown away by the glowing reviews left by students on this page.
Your instructors are me and Jean-Paul Roberts. Between us we have a collective 60 years of commercial software development experience, meaning you’re learning the right way to program to maximize your future development potential.
Here’s what’s important. There’re a lot of people out there teaching Android development who are not developers. We’re developers with many years’ experience with the Android platform, who also teach Android Oreo.
Importantly, our courses teach students the real-life skills needed to get those in-demand jobs or further your programming skills.
Take this course in confidence today knowing you have just found the BEST Android 8 Oreo Kotlin course on Udemy! Don’t delay. Every minute you’re not learning Android Oreo is a missed opportunity for that PERFECT high paying job.
Click the BUY NOW button and start learning. The world needs your new apps!
- The course is 100% for you if you’re wanting to be a kickass Android Kotlin app programmer!
- No previous programming experience is assumed.
- However, if you’re already an expert Android Kotlin programmer with knowledge of all the latest updates, then this course is not for you.
Created by Tim Buchalka, Jean-Paul Roberts, Tim Buchalka’s Learn Programming Academy
Last updated 6/2018
Size: 11.21 GB