The Complete jQuery Course: From Beginner To Advanced!
Use jQuery to create stunning animations, provide fast feedback forms, handle all user events and perform Ajax calls.
- Add beautiful effects & animations to your sites
- Use AJAX to add content a the page dynamically from APIs like Flickr and TheMovieDB
- Create dynamic websites that users enjoy
- Handle arbitrary user events such as mouse clicks and keyboard presses
- Add fast feedback and validation for forms using jQuery
- Manipulate the appearance and content of any element on the page
- You’ll need an internet connection at least once to download jQuery and to access APIs (e.g. Flickr)
- You’ll need a text editor of your choice to write the code, we’ll go through the installation process for one such editor
- No other software is required
Welcome To The Complete jQuery Course: From Beginner To Advanced!
⇉ Watch the promo video To See How You Can Begin Using jQuery Today!
⇉ This Course is MASSIVE! You receive over 6+ hours of video & 50+ lectures!
⇉ Join Over 100,000+ Students Who Have Enrolled In My 50+ Udemy Courses This Year!
⇉ 3000+ Five Star Reviews Shows Students Who Enroll Are Getting Real Results!
Here Is Everything You Will Learn In Our Complete jQuery Course:
- Effects & Animations: Make your site come alive with jQuery’s animation utilities and enhance your the responsiveness of your design to user behavior and input. Beautify your site with elegant animations, e.g. fading in elements, sliding in submenus and highlighting selected elements.
- DOM Manipulation: Change the contents and appearance of any element in the DOM, even dynamically added ones. Select any element with ease and modify its CSS styles, positioning, content text, image src, or whatever you can think of.
- Learn AJAX: Discover how to fetch and add content to your page dynamically without reloading. Fetch images from Flickr, movies from TheMovieDB and display all using jQuery’s user-friendly syntax.
- Event Handling: Learn how to handle any user input events, including mouse clicks and keyboard input. Use keyboard input to create a simple game with a main player moving around using the arrow keys.
- Form Validation: Create a fast-feedback form that notifies your users of incorrectly formatted input before even submitting the form. Additionally, perform basic validation checking with jQuery before sending the form data to the server.
Inside the course, you’ll not only have life-long access to all the lectures but also to us. We’ll be there to personally answer all your questions and help you get the most out of this course. Also, you can always let us know any suggestions and wishes you have to improve the course. Additionally, we’ll include all the resources you need to fully follow along, including the project code, configurations, presentation slides etc.
You should definitely take this course if you can identify with one of the following:
- I know HTML & CSS and want to expand my knowledge to work as a web developer.
- I’m a student interested in web design & web development and want to learn to create awesome & beautiful sites in less time
With the right mindset, understanding, and application of the teachings in this course, you will instantly begin to move towards mastering jQuery in no time!
When we learn something new, I add it to the course – at no additional cost to you! This is a course that will continue to add more and more to every aspect of your life.
In addition to the Udemy 30-day money back guarantee, you have my personal guarantee that you will love what you learn in this course. If you ever have any questions please feel free to message us directly and we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible!
What I can’t do in this Course..
I can’t guarantee your success – this course does take work on your part. But You Can Do It!
I am also not responsible for your actions. You are responsible for 100% of the decisions and actions you make while using this course.
This course will not remain this price forever! It’s time to take action!
Click the “take this course” button at the top right now!
…every hour you delay is costing you money…
See you in the course!
Joe Parys & Peter Sommerhoff
- You should have basic knowledge of HTML & CSS
- This course is for you if you just want to learn jQuery from scratch or if you want to speed up your JS development
Created by Joe Parys, Peter Sommerhoff, Joe Parys Academy
Last updated 5/2016
Size: 989.20 MB